Toronto Birth Centre is happy to hostess HBD Hynobirthing classes this summer!
HBD Hypnobirthing – Helping women to develop the art and joy of rediscovering their natural birthing instinct.
Classes are comprised of five 2 ½ hour sessions spread out over the course of five weeks.
Couples will receive:
- Your own copy of the 302-page HypnoBirthing® Text, HypnoBirthing®– The Mongan Method
- 5 information-packed class meetings, helping you to understand why labor doesn’t have to hurt
- 5 professionally written scripts for your home practice
- 2 CDs for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding (Including the program cornerstone disk, Rainbow Relaxation)
- Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
- A set of Birth Prompts for your birth Companion
- Demonstration and practice in optimal birth positions
- A free hypnotic session in building birth confidence and eliminating fears
- A Guide to good pregnancy nutrition
- Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing, plus
- Well-paced instruction designed to build your confidence and help you to have a safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing
- Special calm breathing methods for use throughout labor and during birthing
- Small classes for personal attention
- Body toning exercises and practice
- The advantage and confidence of the Mongan Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation
For information visit www.hbdhypnobirthing.com
To enroll in the next class cycle, contact:
or phone 416-276-3680